My friend Noel and I went to visit my friend Tammy and her family in Washington D.C. last weekend. I posted a few mobile pics before but here are a few others. We had so much fun. Here are the highlights.
- Tammy's husband works for the government so he got us a tour of the White House and we saw Michelle Obama and Sasha playing with Bo. Michelle even picked up her own doggy poop!
- Tammy, Noel and I sang some bad ass karaoke which included "December 1963"
- We got to see all of the memorials which were way bigger and far cooler than I had expected: Washtington Memorial, WWII Memorial, FDR Memorial, Lincoln Memorial and Jefferson Memorial.
- Visted the Holocaust Museum which was extremely sad and really intense but really amazing
- Had a yummy home-cooked meal made by Miss Tammy (jalapeno chicken, cobb salad and a baked potato)
- Became BFFs with Tammy's middle child Maty who insisted on wearing my sunglasses all weekend so she could look like a movie star :)
- Spending quality time with Noel and Tammy which I haven't had the opportunity to do for a very long time. I miss you girls already!
Originally posted on joydtaylor.vox.com